Friday 22 April 2011

One a penny two a penny....

...................................................................hot cross buns!
Happy easter everyone!




I used a recipe that I found up in my mums old home economics book from when she was at school. It is a great recipe and I have added a few more ingredients and taken a few unvegan ingredients out! The recipe called for an egg so I just didn't add an egg to the dough. And they came out moist and yummy so I am not so sure why it is in there in the first place! I also used margarine instead of butter and soya milk instead of milk! Easy! I also added a tablespoon of lemon rind and a splash of vanilla for a fresh summery taste!
The recipe I used is very similar to this one. However I won't write a recipe out on my blog that isn't my own so thought I would just add a link instead! Enjoy!

1 comment: