Thursday 5 May 2011

Deerly Beloved Bakery is official!

May is always a big month for me, big changes always seem to happen, and this week I officialy go self employed! It has happened very quickly and I am so excited! I feel like I have won the lottery! My cakes are also on sale at Rainbow Wholefoods, Pulse cafe bar and Tom's food store on St Benedicts street!
I would like to say a huge thanks to my Mum and Plops, my Baddeley Mum and Dad, Welly, and Darren for cake deliveries! Vada, George, Grace, Tammy, Stephen and Henry, Natalie Shrieking Violet, and everyone else who has supported me and eaten cakes along the way! Also a big thankyou to my Kyle for putting up with my grumps and the washing up, I love ya!   
Right I had better go make some cakes!



My cakes at Rainbow!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks Kandice! Hope you are doing well! Just wanted to say that I love your blog and have popped a link at the side of my page x

    ReplyDelete