Sunday 30 September 2012

Vegan MOFO 2012 Starts Tomorrow!





It's that time of year again folks! Vegan MOFO time! The month of October is the Vegan Month Of Food which is where lots of vegan blogs come together to blog as much as possible about vegan food! It was so much fun last year that Deerly Bel
oved Bakery is doing it again this year and have we got some treats in store for you! Not only will we be posting lots of yummy vegan recipes we will also be having a little interview series with some of Deerly Beloved's cooking inspirations! And some give a ways! We are very excited!!!!!! So stay tuned to the blog!


You can also check out all the other blogs who are getting involved here!




2 comments:

  1. I am so excited to be participating in VeganMoFo this year! I am a new vegetarian, and I decided to just take the plunge and go all the way. Your blog is adorable :) I'm moving to London in January, and I'm using VeganMoFo to research all the best vegan blogs/bakeries/restaurants across the pond — your bakery included! I love the deer drawing <3 Come visit me at www.snackingonsunshine.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Stephanie! If you need any help with your vegan transition, recipes or tips at all get in touch!Enjoy vegan MOFO! It's so much fun! Will go check out your blog! X

    ReplyDelete