Sunday 16 December 2012

A Very Busy Weekend And A Lovely Christmas Meal!

This weekend has been our busiest on record! It was spent hand painting and icing dozens of whoopie pies, rolling and dipping chocolates, making stollen breads and bejewelling certosino cakes, making a lovely Chocolate Orange Spice cake for Waterstones Cafe W and packing up boxes of orders ready for the post office tomorrow! 
I also made and iced my orders for Biddy's Tea Room which of course is our classic Rose and Pistachio Cake and Cinnamon Whirls and Green Tea and Pistachio Whoopie Pies for St. Benedict's Food Store! Then the washing up, there is always so much washing up! 
I stocked up on lots of yummy treats for Christmas from the great www.veganstore.co.uk including Sweet Vegan Marshmallows, and chocolate snowmen fro my Christmas tree! 
Today was also our DBB Get Together Christmas Meal! We had such a great time and I can't wait to see everyone again in January! 
I have also been busy creating my meal plan for my families Christmas meal that I am hosting next weekend. It is also going to be a practice for doing some Deerly Beloved Supper nights next year! Stayed tuned! XXX

















No comments:

Post a Comment