Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year! I hope you all have a fantastic 2013 full of Health, Peace and Happiness!
Once again I would like to thank you all so much especially everyone who has bought cakes and bakes, chocolates and savouries and come to see us at our stalls, you have been amazing! XXX

I thought I would do a little recap of some of the stuff we got up to in 2012! Stalls, recipes and highlights!

Pictures from some of our stalls!

Clutter City
Mind, Body and Spirit Festival
Victoria Baths Fanzine Convention Manchester
Norwich Veggie Fair 
Magdalen Street Fair
Norwich Makers Market

In May we started up our Vegan Get Together Group!





We continued making cakes for the wonderful Biddy's Tea Room and St Benedict's Food Store and then in December we started supplying Waterstones Cafe W! Which was an amazing moment for us and for veganism!



In October for Vegan MOFO, we ran an interview series called 'chefs who Inspire Me'! I was so lucky to interview my favourite vegan chefs!


Lagusta Yearwood of Lagusta's Luscious

Ashlae W of Oh, Ladycakes!

Kittee Bee Berns of Cake Makers To The Stars

Miyoko Schinner of Miyoko's Kitchen! 

Jaime K of Save The Kales!



I shared some of my pretty yummy recipes!


Triple Chocolate Brownie Cake

Red Pepper and Fennel Lasagne


Marinated Mushrooms and Avocado Mayonnaise


Spicy Potato and Pea Samosas




Thyme and Roasted Pepper Ravioli with Tomato Sauce

Smoked Paprika, Olive and Tomato Cornbread Muffins

Danielle's Viennese Whirls

Green Tea Jewel Lollies


Summer Asparagus Salad and Apple Juice and Lemon Balm Cooler

Spicy Sausage Goulash (and Paprika Sausage recipe)

Broccoli Macaroni Cheese

Almond Milk Chai

Elderberry and Rosehip Syrup


Red Lentil and Butter Bean Dahl with Cucumber Raita

Matzo Balls

Tri Colour Pasta with Chive, Tomato and Walnut Pesto

Gluten Free Pizza Dough

Gluten Free Chocolate and Raspberry Muffins



I wrote my first recipe Zine and my Recipes were featured in some magazines and websites!

My First Recipe Zine!
Potato Gnocchi With Kale, Walnut and Parsley Pesto Featured on the Vegan Woman  Website http://www.theveganwoman.com/theres-a-new-pesto-in-town-gnocchi-with-kale-parsley-and-walnut-pesto/
My Lasagne Recipe In Chickpea Magazine
My Lasagne Recipe In Chickpea Magazine
On a personal note Kyle and I got engaged last January which one of my favourite highlights! We are having a small civil wedding this April and we can't wait to share the photo's with you all! 

Here's to a fab 2013! 

Kayleigh XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment